Information about the IQmulus platform helps to understand the working-mechanism of the system for non-developers as well.
A private Cloud Infrastructure has been built up, providing resilient and flexible on-demand pooling of computing resources.
The IQmulus platform consists of the following components:
• a distributed Cloud-based data storage with centralized access;
• large volume of geospatial data from variable source and format;
• optimized geospatial processing services & pre-defined workflows developed according to user's requirements;
• a highly scalable processing Cloud;
• a user interface based on domain-specific languages that allows users from the geospatial domain to harness the possibilities of Cloud based data processing;
• a high-performance 2D-3D visualization client running on Desktop computers as well as in the Web browser.